Mobility change: path and pace uncertain
After several generations of stability, we are entering a period of expanding transportation options that could have major impacts across commodity markets.
- The threat to internal combustion engines must be taken seriously this time.
- Perfect storm of technology, policy and behavior is expanding options for future mobility.
- Changes to the on-road eet won’t happen overnight.
- Obstacles include vehicle costs – battery (lithium, cobalt) — range and refuelling.
- Global oil demand still is likely to rise for at least another decade.
Download the full report, and turn to page 10 to find out more.